Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Green Label box

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Bengal?
    We have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    FedEx came early & I gotta say you guy's suck at the guessing game. I have mentioned this bow alot and was my first choice till I got a smokin deal on the 360. Got a killer buy on this too.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU.......................

2011 Ridge Hunter 55-70lb
    NN, Ridge Hunter=Bengal.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    We have a winner.

NN, Ridge Hunter=Bengal.

A.S
    I musta missed something. Just went through the 08-12 catalogs and the Bengal looks nothing like this?? The Silencer is the dual cam version. Enlighten me
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

I musta missed something. Just went through the 08-12 catalogs and the Bengal looks nothing like this?? The Silencer is the dual cam version. Enlighten me
    No, I missed it. I never noticed that the riser was the same as the Silencer. So the Firecat 360 and 400 are also the Silencer and Ridge Hunter, just with riser changes.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    No, I missed it. I never noticed that the riser was the same as the Silencer. So the Firecat 360 and 400 are also the Silencer and Ridge Hunter, just with riser changes.

A.S
    You got it. The Firecats have the claws or fangs, only difference.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

You got it. The Firecats have the claws or fangs, only difference.
    I knew the Firecat and Silencer were the same, but I didn't compare the others as well until now.

You got a nice bow, I've shot one before. Of course, we'll have to see some arrows in the target.

A.S
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 07-18-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

nice!! Like the truglo. Look up the peep and just Don't get it. what's the advantage.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2014 Mathews Creed
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

i was reading down the post from the first page, i was thinking of Silencer.
    but RIdge Hunter is the answer. Seem everyone miss out the Ridge Hunter.

DO share some pic and update of the bow and review on it once it setup and shot.

Happy shooting.
    Last edited by daiwateampenn; 07-20-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tosi View Post
    nice!! Like the truglo. Look up the peep and just Don't get it. what's the advantage.
    Adapetability, with a Super ball peep, you can change the inserts, add verifires, clairifiers, apetures, because they all screw into the peep, which, of course, stays in the same place on your string. Gives you vastly different views thru the same peep. And all you need to do is remove current insert and screw in a differnt one. When your vision begins to go south on you ( called macular degeneration, loosing the ability to focus ) the various options of the Super Ball peep really improve your vision of your sight and target.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Adapetability, with a Super ball peep, you can change the inserts, add verifires, clairifiers, apetures, because they all screw into the peep, which, of course, stays in the same place on your string. Gives you vastly different views thru the same peep. And all you need to do is remove current insert and screw in a differnt one. When your vision begins to go south on you ( called macular degeneration, loosing the ability to focus ) the various options of the Super Ball peep really improve your vision of your sight and target.
    ES, well said. I've used Specialty peeps for as long as I can remember. I have a slew of Fletchers and a G5, but as my eyes get older I like being able to change insert size and in some cases add a Verifier. I hate the term Macular Degeneration----sounds OLD.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Adaptability, with a Super ball peep, you can change the inserts, add verifires, clairifiers, apetures, because they all screw into the peep, which, of course, stays in the same place on your string. Gives you vastly different views thru the same peep. And all you need to do is remove current insert and screw in a differnt one. When your vision begins to go south on you ( called macular degeneration, loosing the ability to focus ) the various options of the Super Ball peep really improve your vision of your sight and target.
    X2, awesome explination 4x5, this peep is so versatile. The clarifiers and verifiers have lenses in them that you can get at different strengths as your eyes go south. Puts the lense right in front of you rather than having one on your sight 30" away.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel