+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trail Camera theifs and molesters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob cooly View Post
    Got a hold of the dfg wildlife biologist for this district and he was very interested so i e-mailed him the pictures. He did not think it was anyone from the state, but maybe someone running dogs illegally. Anyway it's out there about as far as I can take it, just have to wait and see what becomes of it. Luckily my camera still works, they just managed to break the strap mounts off the back. I can't believe they didn't just twist off the plastic lock tag and take the whole thing. I'll post again if I hear anything more.
    Had a tresspasser damage one of my trail cams last year, shot it with a blunt! Opening day of deer season, I found out why he wanted the camera out of the area, found the remains of a yearling killed the day before. Mine was locked to the tree with a cable. Seems your vandels are'nt all that bright, leaving their photo in the trail cam. Hope you get 'em!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

DFG says they don't recognize her, but confirm she is probably some kind of researcher. I am still wainting to here from the game warden in this area.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob cooly View Post
    So far 2 calls to the local game warden have not been returned. I will call dfg home office and Sequoia National Forest to see what can be done. If we don't excersize our rights as hunters the anti's will just run amonk and destroy all the private property they can get away with. Unfoutunatly the Cal DFG has been infiltrated with PETA types over the last 2 decades. I am not done yet!
    You're right man, if you don't fight you automatically lose! Takes a special breed of gutless vermin to mess with a man's property. Good luck and Godspeed to you friend.
    Martin Jaguar #50
    GT Arrows
    Muzzy Phantoms
    Bowsight: Left Index Finger
    E.W. Bateman Cordovan Tab
    Barnett Jackal

The only failure that is disgraceful is the failure to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Just set up one that explodes if it is tampered with.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

They take them here in Az, and ther eis nothing you can leagaly do about it. They say " if you leave it on public land, then it belongs to the public". If it gets pinched from the tree you're shiat out of luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Just imbed a GPS chip in it. Problem solved.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Camoflauage 'em, put 'em in 'bear boxes', and cable 'em in place. Best idea is to get away from the 'easy to get to' spots. About 95% of hunters never get further than 1/4 mile from the road.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Just imbed a GPS chip in it. Problem solved.

A.S
    Never thought of that. Good one man!
    Martin Jaguar #50
    GT Arrows
    Muzzy Phantoms
    Bowsight: Left Index Finger
    E.W. Bateman Cordovan Tab
    Barnett Jackal

The only failure that is disgraceful is the failure to try.

Post Thanks / Like

HEY Scott; that's not a valid responce. That means if you leave your pickup on public land it's mine for the taking, come on.

Post Thanks / Like

I need to leave my ex-wife on some of that public land.

+ Reply to Thread