Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back from the bow shop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Back from the bow shop

Well went to the bow shop and they had a last years Nemesis for 499. I said I'll give you 450 and they said 479 ok and I said and one of those Trophy Ridge Punisher 5 sights. So an Alien has landed at my house just 15 minutes ago with a new sight. I'll post a pic as soon as I get a chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!. You'll love it I love mine. I can't wait to see the pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal. That's almost half price. And considering that it wasn't changed from 2011 to 2012 nobody will know.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys a couple questions. I wanted to register it, but the bow was open box and hanging and I didn't see any place on the site to register it. The guy told me it was on sale from last year, but with no Martin paperwork I have no way to know. The serial number is 1122937 do I need to call Martin to register the number?

Post Thanks / Like

$479 with the sight? Either way, nice deal nice bow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Hey guys a couple questions. I wanted to register it, but the bow was open box and hanging and I didn't see any place on the site to register it. The guy told me it was on sale from last year, but with no Martin paperwork I have no way to know. The serial number is 1122937 do I need to call Martin to register the number?
    I believe that it's covered already. Just make sure you keep the receipt in a safe place. when I received my Scepter V straight from Martin it didn't come with a warranty card. I had called Martin and they told me it was already covered. Maybe Joel will see this and Chime in to clarify.

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Take a pic of your bottom limb sticker, print it and staple it to your receipt. Then put it away where you can find it. Any problems and they ask for it you have everything.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

No need to register it. The serial number will be sufficient and maybe the sales receipt if they ask for it. The first two numbers of the serial number designate the year the bow was manufactured. Good idea by Hutch---take pic of the limb sticker.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Great thank you guys, I have it set up I need to get a quiver for it and it will be ready to hunt. I took a quick snapshot of it on my homemade practice stand, shoots great love it fast and accurate.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a little run down on what is on the bow. I put a NAP Quick Tune 2000 rest, the shop had them on sale for half so I thought for 20 bucks why not try it. If I didn't like it I'm not out much. So far I like it dead quiet and seems to be well made. A Trophy Ridge Punisher 5 sight, one negative on this sight is the light. You screw the cap down to turn it on and loosen it to turn it off. The problem is the threads are not fine enough to keep it from vibrating when turned off. The sight itself is fine, but as you can see in the pic the light will not be used on the sight. A five inch NAP stabilizer, the vibration dampeners just had an Alien look . and a 3/16 Meta peep.