Thread: New parts arrived!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New parts arrived!!!!!

Many thanks to Joel for sending out the new parts. (slide rod and sts) Got the parts yesterday and set everything up today. Never been much on fine tuning but today I decided to for the extra mile of perfection, after setting up center shot, I decided to go with paper tuning and shot once and didnt have to shoot again will post a pic later but very pleased with the results. Cable slide and sts for the silencer (2011) and can already notice the difference THANKS JOEL!!!!!
    2011 Martin Silencer 70# 29.5
    QAD Ultra Rest, G5 Optix Sight, G5 Meta Peep
    BowJax Stab, BowJax Limb Saver, SlimJax , BowJax Guide Rod Damper
    USMC
    "Be Polite, Be Professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen James Mattis USMC

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you. If you don't already know it Martin is implementing changes for 2013. One of them being better customer service. I've read so many stories like yours that I can't conceive of how they could improve on the services Joel exhibits.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Give him a raise would be a good start but if they need another employee I am willing once my active duty contract is up LOL
    USMC
    "Be Polite, Be Professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen James Mattis USMC

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear they've got you back in business bricka. Martin does have some very good customer service. Also want to thank you for YOUR service to our country.
    2008 Moab 70# The deer killing bow
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Glad to hear they've got you back in business bricka. Martin does have some very good customer service. Also want to thank you for YOUR service to our country.
    Thanks but Joel deserves everything being a one man cs he has been more than greatful
    USMC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Good for you. If you don't already know it Martin is implementing changes for 2013. One of them being better customer service. I've read so many stories like yours that I can't conceive of how they could improve on the services Joel exhibits.
    I'm with you Barry, tough to see how they could improve on the customer service already in place, but if anyone could, I'm sure that it would be Martin Archery.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    I'm with you Barry, tough to see how they could improve on the customer service already in place, but if anyone could, I'm sure that it would be Martin Archery.
    I think they be adding to the staff. I had to put a call in a little while ago and it wasn't Joel that I spoke to, but I could hear him in the background giving instructions on what to ask, answer questions as the rep had them, etc. It's good to see them branching out and being able to offer for more for their supporters. Confident things will continue to improve with them.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff