Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well having some issues....tuning

Post Thanks / Like

grew up in the 388 area.. Am gonna be hunting the 560.572 area next week. Good luck to you as well...Hope you get a monster
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Im looking for this kind.. Father in laws frist bull a few yrs ago. got it with his martin moab.. Its a dirty pic too...bull weiner is hanging out..LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

That's a great buck!. We have nothing like that where I'm at. As soon as a buck gets that third antler slightly over an inch, someone kills it. I was out today on a hillside and saw only two bucks with 4 points on each side, but barely over an inch and way to narrow for me. I try my best to get a 4x4 minimum as a personal goal but it's not lloking too promising so far. There's a 3x3 that is much larger, meat wise and if he ended up in front of me, I would take him in a heart beat. I wish they would let us take a doe in archery in my GMU. it's 3 point muley only.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnordwell View Post
    grew up in the 388 area.. Am gonna be hunting the 560.572 area next week. Good luck to you as well...Hope you get a monster
    I've had elk walk out in front of me, but none in season. That's a good looking Bull. Elk is my favorite. I have friends down in Selah that come up and give me elk meat most years. They have a second home where I live. I love to slow cook it in a croc pot.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnordwell View Post
    Im looking for this kind.. Father in laws frist bull a few yrs ago. got it with his martin moab.. Its a dirty pic too...bull weiner is hanging out..LOL