Thread: Whose got thousands of shots on their Bengal/FuryCam

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whose got thousands of shots on their Bengal/FuryCam

Looking for reliability issues, string wear, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Thousands ... not sure. Lots ... yeah. What I have seen so far as string wear is concerned is some separation in the serving on the control cable where it routes down and around the poundage pegs. There is also a little up the serving where it seats into the module at full draw. That I think can be resolved once I get a look at it on a draw board. Plan to build one soon here. Will give a better idea of what the cam rotation should be and where the cable should come to rest. It isn't like a normal channeled mod like those on the nitros, etc. One last spot is at the end of the cam lobe, but I got that one figured out also. I advanced my cam a little and can see an edge at the end of the string grove. So if you have it ret@rded I could see how that would be rubbing and putting pressure on it.

Aside from that, which I think would be solved with a solid set of custom strings and some halo serving - everything is solid with this bow. Still a lot to be learned about it and how it could really perform after going through it with a fine tooth comb, which I plan to do sometime soon.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff