Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2012 Rytera Alien Nemesis

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New 2012 Rytera Alien Nemesis

I've ordered/bought a new 2012 Rytera Alien Nemesis. It is 45-60#, Hybrix 2.0 Cams, 28"draw with Bonz Camo. Below are some pics of the bow I'll receive in about 10 days.

I'll be putting a QAD HDX rest, TruGlow 5 pin sight and a Bohning Quiver on the bow. Any recommendations for a good stabilizer to put on my hunting bow?

Bill
    Last edited by WildmanSC; 09-28-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a handsome Bow Bill. I have a nemesis and it's a good shooter. Welcome to the site too!.

Simon

Post Thanks / Like

First off welcome to the forum, I think you will be real happy with your new bow, as for stabilizers it more a personel thing I like long 10-12" light weight 6-8 oz you might like a 5" 10 oz try some of your buddys see how it fell with the bow
    MARTIN BENGAL
    THE NEED FOR SPEED
    WALMART PRO STAFF SHOOTER

Post Thanks / Like

congratz to the purchase. i hope u will love it. as i love mine very much.

as for the stabilizer part. its all up to up, depends on what purpose the rig use for...

i had a 7" short simple stabilizer for hunting. and recently try on those long long stabilizer for target.

i will say, try it out to find out what u looking for and suit u.
    2014 Alien Nitro , Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, Easton Carbon One 500, Doinker Elite Supreme, Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks for the welcome and the inputs on the bow and stabilizer. I've been shooting recurves and longbows for about 12 years. However, I've experienced some flareups with arthritis on the string fingers of my right and can no longer shoot the stickbows comfortably.

Stabilizers have changed a good bit since I last shot a compound. They're no longer just a stubby piece of steel that threads into the hole in the riser!

Bill
    Last edited by WildmanSC; 09-06-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Did I see that over on Ebay? Very nice bow, I saw that deal also. Love the look of the Nemisis.
    "I love animals....they're delicious!!"

2012 Bengal Pro, Trophy Ridge Outlaw Sight, Trophy Ridge WB Sure Shot, Alpine BearClaw, Easton Flatlines, NAP Hellrazors, Truefire Huricane

Post Thanks / Like

Love it ... pretty much decided I have to get my hands on one of these sometime in the near future.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, I just bought a new 2011 model Nemesis about a month ago. Your going to love shooting this bow, I put a NAP Apache stabilizer on mine. To be honest I just liked the looks of the NAP on the bow. In my opinion when I shot the bow at the shop it had good balance even without a stabilizer. Welcome to the forum and enjoy that new Nemesis.

Post Thanks / Like

What are the string and cable lengths for a 2012 Nemesis with the 2.0 Hybrix cams?

Post Thanks / Like

First, welcome to the forum, second, great choice in bows I expect you'll love it ( I know I would )

As for the string and cable lengths, should be 57 3/4, and 38 3/4. 7" brace and 34" ATA. Good luck and great shooting!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps