Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New 2012 Rytera Alien Nemesis

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    First, welcome to the forum, second, great choice in bows I expect you'll love it ( I know I would )

As for the string and cable lengths, should be 57 3/4, and 38 3/4. 7" brace and 34" ATA. Good luck and great shooting!
    Thanks for the welcome and for the string/cable info.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Received Nemesis

I picked up my Nemesis today. I'll be getting it set up in about 10 days. It's a great looking bow. I'm looking forward to shooting it soon!

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Nemesis= Great Shooting Bow

Wow! The Nemesis is a sweet shooting bow. I took it to The Archery Shop today and had Budro set the bow up for me. He changed out the cables and string for me, installed and set up the QAD Ultra HDX rest for me and installed a string loop and peep sight. It took me 4 arrows and 3 adjustments with the sight to get the bow hitting where I was aiming.

The bow is set at 51.2# with the draw length at 28.5". Shooting a 408 gr arrow I got 252 fps through the shop's chronograph. It was grouping so tight I found it necessary to shoot at a 5 spot target with one arrow shot at each of the spots. It was grouping too tight for my comfort level to shoot $12+ arrows at the same aim point! The Nemesis is definitely a keeper. I'll take some pics of the bow tomorrow and post them.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

looks like they are going to have a new nemesis out for 2013 , a 35 ATA bow .
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed in another thread that it will be a Rytera Nemesis, but the Pro line of Martin bows will be called the Rytera line and there won't be a separate Rytera company. Still a great bow though!

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit lat but welcom to the forum.that a mean looking bow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    I'm a bit lat but welcom to the forum.that a mean looking bow.
    Gravedigger,

Thanks for the welcome. I recently bought my Nemesis after hunting Traditional for about 12 years.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Default nemesis

try shooting it without a stabalizer ! i have 2 nemesis bows a 2010 & a 2011 one is all camo & one is all carbon fiber, i shoot mine with a stabalizer sometimes and sometimes without can't tell the differance . i use
    them mainly for noise reduction. both are great shooting bows, very fast & accurate. have a good day & good hunting!
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    try shooting it without a stabalizer ! i have 2 nemesis bows a 2010 & a 2011 one is all camo & one is all carbon fiber, i shoot mine with a stabalizer sometimes and sometimes without can't tell the differance . i use
    them mainly for noise reduction. both are great shooting bows, very fast & accurate. have a good day & good hunting!
    I'll try that. Then I won't have to be taking it off to put my bow in its case!

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

When I went to The Archery Shop today, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the CBE Sniper LC sight I had ordered had arrived. I installed it on the bow and proceeded to shoot and adjust the bow. It is a sweet sight and really helped with improving my accuracy, I have one Robin Hood to support my point!

Bill