Thread: Almost drew blood with my new Z...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Almost drew blood with my new Z...

I had a 20 in window to shoot thru at a big cow elk. ranged her at 53 yds I was shaking a little ranged a tree instead of the elk. She was 62 yds shot just under her belly.. Had a good time. Also had a bull screaming at 35 yds in some real thick stuff. good time..

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a lot of fun!. I wish I could go out Elk hunting with someone. How many more days do you have?. I wish you the best!.

Quote Originally Posted by jnordwell View Post
    I had a 20 in window to shoot thru at a big cow elk. ranged her at 53 yds I was shaking a little ranged a tree instead of the elk. She was 62 yds shot just under her belly.. Had a good time. Also had a bull screaming at 35 yds in some real thick stuff. good time..

Post Thanks / Like

what a bummer.. screaming bulls Ahhhhhhh what a sound ... sat in the blind the other day all day in fact.. well about 6pm we here this very loud crash.. I was shaking with anticipation... never did come in was it the big bull or bear perhaps justa Buck.. I was sure ready thou
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/