Ok guys give me your opinion. I am hunting 2 tracks, 5 and 20 acres. There are lots of does, too many. Opening day is Saturday. If I shoot a doe I risk blowing the stand for a week at least. I like to keep them around and unsuspecting until the end of the rut in mid November in hopes I can lure in a buck. But if I wait things might go south and I might not get a shot.
What would you do?