to doe or not to doe that is the question
Ok guys give me your opinion. I am hunting 2 tracks, 5 and 20 acres. There are lots of does, too many. Opening day is Saturday. If I shoot a doe I risk blowing the stand for a week at least. I like to keep them around and unsuspecting until the end of the rut in mid November in hopes I can lure in a buck. But if I wait things might go south and I might not get a shot.
What would you do?
2012 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams (still in the set up phase)
2012 ONZA III w/cloaked cams, Quad rest, PINK Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite w/ extension, Doinker Stabilizer
2010 Saber, NAP 360 rest, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite DDP, Doinker Stabilizer
True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)