Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi new to forum

Post Thanks / Like

Hey spanner, I scuba dive and travel quite a bit to the Caribbean, but I've been your way a time or two. Have been to the Philippines and Fiji. In fact I'm doing Fiji again in February. Your Great Barrier Reef is definitely on my agenda before I die as are several other spots, like Thailand, Solomon Islands and such.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the Martin Tech Forum spanner!!! I hope you enjoy the site.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Hey spanner, I scuba dive and travel quite a bit to the Caribbean, but I've been your way a time or two. Have been to the Philippines and Fiji. In fact I'm doing Fiji again in February. Your Great Barrier Reef is definitely on my agenda before I die as are several other spots, like Thailand, Solomon Islands and such.

It's a great country for a dive not my thing to many great whites we get a few shark attacks here,my in-laws just returned from Western Australia thay went to a place called Exmouth in the middle of the west coast thay said it was nice and had a great reef thay said it was better than the great barrier maybe worth checking out on the web also Coral bay which is near their.I live near Nelsons Bay it very nice,great offshore fishing I enjoy my fishing.
    2012 Bengal pro 70#
    Black carbon

Make your training a hell , so the real fight won't be.