Thread: New clothes for the ONZA!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default New clothes for the ONZA!

couldn't handle the lingerie look of my '11 ONZA. it shoots great, but man, the leopard print! like a trashy thong! so apart she came got stripped of the leopard. rustoleum primer and OD green look much better to me!

heath
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 Martin Onza ~ Tru-Glo Xtreme ~ QAD Ultra HD ~ Smooth Stability Stab ~ Tight Spot
    2004 Martin Phantom II ~ Nitrous B Shoot-thru ~ Elite Limbs ~ Martin Steel Rest ~ Sure-Loc/Black Eagle
    2007 Martin Slayer ~ Nitrous C Shoot-thru ~ Brite Site Tuner Rest Sure-Loc/Black Eagle
    NRA Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

nice looks good.you'll have to keep us posted on how the wear on the new paint goes cause sometimes aluminum can be tricky to paint...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I can see what you mean by the trashy thong,like your color choice looks great.
    2012 Bengal pro 70#
    Black carbon

Make your training a hell , so the real fight won't be.

Post Thanks / Like

For years I Camo'd my own rifles, worked great when hunting coyotes. A couple of my hunting buddies had me do there's and commented " don't lay it down and walk away or you'll lose it". Looks good the only thing I'd do is Tiger stripe it with some flat black primer.

Post Thanks / Like

great paint job... sometimes keep things simple, like one color for the whole bow, just make it more sexy.
    2014 Alien Nitro , Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, Easton Carbon One 500, Doinker Elite Supreme, Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

Wth? Who would do that (lepard spots) to their bow? Never mind, now that I think about it I like the spots. I like the green too.
    2013 PANTERA w/ cloaked cams, PINK Meta peep, PINK/BROWN BSD strings, PINK/BROWN BowJax, Truglo Range Rover Pendulum Site, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2012 Onza III w/cloaked cams, Meta peep, Truglo Micro Brite, Shockwave Stabilizer
    2010 G5 Quest Primal
    True-Fire Hardcore and Winn Free Flight releases
    Maxima's tipped w/ RAGE broadheads (some w/ PINK fletching)