Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by typically8 View Post
    You should get some, I bet they would look real pretty in the snow!!!!
    hahahaha.
    I'm happy to tell you that the snow is 99% melted away, and it's now 47 degrees. And NO, I am NOT getting PINK arrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    I'm happy to tell you that the snow is 99% melted away, and it's now 47 degrees. And NO, I am NOT getting PINK arrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

A.S
    real men ware pink and shoot pink arrows.

Post Thanks / Like

I do have a pink shirt.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

GD is right, real men are'nt afraid to have pink accessories! I've got pink mini gear bag in my pack, it holds all of the locks, cables, and keys for the trail cameras. Talking to a guy while waiting in line at the post office ( it's on the way, Simon, with a little suprize for you ) and he says that we'll be getting snow tonght or sometime this week-end. NOAA says 31* tonight......brrrrr
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    GD is right, real men are'nt afraid to have pink accessories! I've got pink mini gear bag in my pack, it holds all of the locks, cables, and keys for the trail cameras. Talking to a guy while waiting in line at the post office ( it's on the way, Simon, with a little suprize for you ) and he says that we'll be getting snow tonght or sometime this week-end. NOAA says 31* tonight......brrrrr
    Enjoy the cold, it's supposed to be 60 degrees here on Monday.

A.S

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the cold will make the deer move, but not deer season right now, bear and cougar are still open. And the bears don't truely hibernate or in fact even slow their metabolisims down at this elevation, so they are looking for more protien to pile on the fat and stay warm, so thanks, I wll enjoy the cold!

http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

No snow here in Ohio, we could use some though. I am seeing some early rut activity, I think by next week it will be full on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    we will need pictures...
    no mud sledding.it was way to cold and things froze.we stayed next to the fire and the camera was forgoten about after 3 gallons of apple pie and other good stuff.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Boy Thats a lot of pie...
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    Boy Thats a lot of pie...
    it was well shared with people.i can't drink much of it...too sweet.stick with mountain brew