Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for nitrous cams

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for nitrous cams

Looking for nitrous 'C' cams. Would like 2 pair. Maybe one set of 'B' cams also. Could use x mods also. Let me know if you have any of these.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin Nitrous cams

Come on folks someone must have some C's or B's I can talk you out of.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm checking . Know I have a set bet since the sewer back up in the basement I'm having a hard time locating stuff . Stuff is scattered between 2 houses and a storage unit waiting to be cleaned .

What do you want to pay for them? I know they are getting tougher to find that is why I have yet to get rid of them .
    '08 Firecat a righty
    '06 Slayer a lefty
    "97 High Country Protec

Post Thanks / Like

Default cams

If you find them let me know - size, color, and mods included. Let me know what you got and we can agree on a price. Normally they have been selling in the 100.00 range, but we can discuss that when you find them and yes they are hard to find. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

If you haven't done so try posting in the WTB section over on Archery Talk. Wish you luck. Those cams and X mods are harder to acquire than a gold bar.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nitrous cams

Thanks. I have a WTB thread started on AT for a bit now. Just missed a set a couple weeks ago. The guy just posted them for sale and he sold them in a couple hrs. Will find some eventually.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trheebs View Post
    Thanks. I have a WTB thread started on AT for a bit now. Just missed a set a couple weeks ago. The guy just posted them for sale and he sold them in a couple hrs. Will find some eventually.
    Easier to find a bow with Nitrous cams than it is to find just the cams, check out the target bow section of ArcheryTalk's Classified. Have seen several for around $200, pick the right one and you'll have an extra set of limbs too!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nitrous

Elkslayer that is a good idea. You can always use the extra parts for more projects. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nitrous cams

Still looking for at least one pair of C's. Could use some X mods also.

Post Thanks / Like

All I can tell you is Keep looking! I've got a pair of C's with x mods but am sitting on them for a future project, which will free up a set of polished B's, but until I'm ready they are staying here in a box, safely packed away.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade