Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: shot some 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Default shot some 2013

I got a chance to shoot some of martins new bows and was very impressed. I shot the alien, the nemesis and the blade 4. the finish looked really good and I really like the split limbs, the bows shot great no vibe really quiet really nice shooting bows I think martin did a great job for 2013. I think with all the changes going on they will keep getting better. I also shot the mathews creed and the chill that everybodys talking about and did not think they felt any better than the martins that I shot. so once again guys we are going to get alot of bow for a great price.

Post Thanks / Like

Any words on retail prices??
    2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

the blade 4 was $349 and the nemesis and alien I thaught he said they were in the mid 600.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coastie hunter View Post
    I got a chance to shoot some of martins new bows and was very impressed. I shot the alien, the nemesis and the blade 4. the finish looked really good and I really like the split limbs, the bows shot great no vibe really quiet really nice shooting bows I think martin did a great job for 2013. I think with all the changes going on they will keep getting better. I also shot the mathews creed and the chill that everybodys talking about and did not think they felt any better than the martins that I shot. so once again guys we are going to get alot of bow for a great price.
    this is my bigges issue, the unofficial price of the alien and nemesis is 800 to 850 naked bow, the matthews probably cost like 900. so are you actually getting more bang for your buck if the high end martin bows cost similar to othere high end bows with the exception to maybe like hoyt

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

the blade 4 was $349 and the nemesis and alien I thaught he said they were in the mid 600.
    i hope they are in the 600 range but i saw somebody on martins facebook page say they were gonna retail 800-850

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith View Post
    i hope they are in the 600 range but i saw somebody on martins facebook page say they were gonna retail 800-850
    maybe the rep was wrong but that seems high.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI those split limbs are coming from overseas so that should help them with cost.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI those split limbs are coming from overseas so that should help them with cost.
    From where??? Are you serious?
    May the love and grace of God help us not to miss our purpose in life.
    2011 Onza 3, 70# 27.75" APG camo
    2012 Cougar FC 70# 27.75" Carbon Black

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deserthuntr View Post
    From where??? Are you serious?
    true story im not sure were but the limbs look alot like the ones on the carbonexpress cross bow.