Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: shot some 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilt15 View Post
    X2 I am a big fan of american made products. Especially when i comes to my firearms, Bows, And Vehicles if the limbs arent made in America I will have to take a pass on it for this year.
    Well guys would have to agree. I'm too very curious if so is true, but will make my decision once I here from some one of management (Martin) and or read something in the Media section. I've sold two bow and will pick up a 2013 bow this year, but will keep my Fire Cat 400 which the riser is about to get dipped in Predator Brown Camo, limbs will stay carbon. I research a few archery companies and within their respected catalog they will tell you were the limbs are made: Example limbs made by Gordon, Montrose Co. which also sell power tuff. So what's the bottom line. For me only: I would prefer a bow and or fire arm made in the USA.
    Last edited by Tosi; 11-27-2012 at 07:41 AM.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

If those are the prices I am definately going to be looking at other bow companies or at least used Martin's and Ryteras. I liked Martin because they built great bows that were lower price than anyone, the prices of the higher end bows are no different than other companies

Post Thanks / Like

I think the big change in price is because those bows have a solid riser no more 3 piece. the blade 4 had a 2 piece riser and that bow was 349. alot of people wanted a solid riser well they got it. The whole reasson martin did the 3 peace riser was to give the consumer a savings.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prices and limbs

Do we even know if those prices are official? Wish someone from Martin will clear up this issue on the prices and limbs (made overseas or in the US) for us. If the Nemesis 35's limbs are not made by a reputable company then I am not buying a new bow this year. However, if it is then
    May the love and grace of God help us not to miss our purpose in life.
    2011 Onza 3, 70# 27.75" APG camo
    2012 Cougar FC 70# 27.75" Carbon Black

Post Thanks / Like

I think I might be a good idea to give Joel a call so he can answer all your questions. Just a thought.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    I think I might be a good idea to give Joel a call so he can answer all your questions. Just a thought.

A.S
    Great idea, will someone call him please? I live in South Africa ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

Those prices are roughly about $25-$30 above MAP, not suggested retail which is what you should most likely expect to pay.

Post Thanks / Like

Although it is second hand info My local dealer went on a martin tour 2 weeks ago and was told the limbs have been out sourced. I believe he said china. We live right down the road from the factory and have many friends working at the plant. I dont think this is a rumor. I think its a shame that they needed to outsource but i also believe it is a better limb than what they had previously. Everything else is made right here locally.

Post Thanks / Like

It is a real shame

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so I phoned Martin Archery, the limbs of the New Nemesis and Alien are sourced out, but to a company in the US! The prices are up as stated, the Nemesis 35 will retail around $850. If it shoots like I think it should then it still has my vote.