Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: shot some 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Have you guys had these new bows in your hands? Because you can't see the other side of the bows in any of the pictures to see if they have stickers.
    "I love animals....they're delicious!!"

2012 Bengal Pro, Trophy Ridge Outlaw Sight, Trophy Ridge WB Sure Shot, Alpine BearClaw, Easton Flatlines, NAP Hellrazors, Truefire Huricane

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by deserthuntr View Post
    Ok, so I phoned Martin Archery, the limbs of the New Nemesis and Alien are sourced out, but to a company in the US!
    The split limbs are made in China and finished in the US. We do not out source the manufacturing of any of our other limbs. The materials used in our solid limb bows are provided by Gordon Composites, Colorado, USA.
    Last edited by joelc; 12-07-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Joel.!
    Not a big fan of China but am a big fan of Martin and will still be purchasing an Alien X4 at the first of the new year.!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    The split limbs are made in China and finished in the US. We do not out source the manufacturing of any of our other limbs. The materials used in our solid limb bows are provided by Gordon Composites, Colorado, USA.
    Are you stating that the raw material is sourced from china but the limbs themselves are completely fabricated (from the foreign raw material) in the US? Or are these partially manufactured limbs that have some amount of processing performed overseas?
    Last edited by Rootsy; 12-07-2012 at 12:34 PM.
    2012 Martin Cougar FC
    2011 Rytera Alien Z
    2001 Martin Cougar 2000
    Martin Nugent Pro Safari

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    Thanks Joel.!
    Not a big fan of China but am a big fan of Martin and will still be purchasing an Alien X4 at the first of the new year.!
    Had there been a better alternative state side we would have used it. The bottom line is that the bows are smoother, quieter and more reliable than ever.

My car was made in Germany and my iPhone was made in China. My Whiskey is from Ireland...only the finest Mexican Tequila passes my lips and my beer is made in Waitsburg, Washington.

...in case anyone was wondering

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsy View Post
    Are you stating that the raw material is sourced from china but the limbs themselves are completely fabricated (from the foreign raw material) in the US? Or are these partially manufactured limbs that have some amount of processing performed overseas?
    The limb material is sourced and partially manufactured in China and finished in the US.

Post Thanks / Like

Neddy's brown nut.?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    Neddy's brown nut.?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coastie hunter View Post
    good beer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    Had there been a better alternative state side we would have used it. The bottom line is that the bows are smoother, quieter and more reliable than ever.

My car was made in Germany and my iPhone was made in China. My Whiskey is from Ireland...only the finest Mexican Tequila passes my lips and my beer is made in Waitsburg, Washington.

...in case anyone was wondering
    very well put!!! i have to agree with you on this one joel c now can you clear up any dumb rumors of martin archery going out of business ???