Thread: K-Bomb 100 grain Small Game Blunts. Anybody use them?

Post Thanks / Like

Default K-Bomb 100 grain Small Game Blunts. Anybody use them?

I bought these off of Ebay and just received them this morning. 12, 100 grain rubber blunts for 12 bucks. 8/32 thread in Black or green. I requested green and received 6 black and 6 green. No biggie. I did weigh them and 8 of them are 95 grains and 4 are 96 grains. I'm eager to try them out but it's raining cats and dogs right now. I hate Sideways rain!. As soon as the weather clears up I'm gonna give it a go. I just wanted to share some pics.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been looking for a screw-in blunt, using a couple judos now. Curious as to how those are going to hold up? Let us know how durable they are.
    Last edited by CaptJJ; 11-19-2012 at 12:29 PM.
    Recurves: 40lb X-200, 45 & 50lb Hunters, 45lb Mamba

Post Thanks / Like

It's been raining almost non stop. As soon as I saw a break in the clouds I ran out with a couple K-Bomb Blunt tipped arrows and my 40 pound longbow and made a quick Iphone Video. I shot about 2 dozen times before making the quick video. Once the rain stops for awhile I'm gonna go out there and drill my Yellow jacket and big green target and the small green ball I have laying out there and see how they hold up. lol