Thread: Sweet 4 inch Sight Extension for HHA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sweet 4 inch Sight Extension for HHA

Take a look, just got a sight extension off of Ebay for the HHA sight. It is actually a lot nicer than I thought it would be for $35. Can't wait to sight it in. I was going to have one made for it and anodize it, but this will work just fine and saves me from all of the hassle. He is also selling a 2.5 inch extension as well. Just thought I would show and tell.
    Attached Images Attached Images

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is sweeeeeet Lab Rat! cool looking, I can see why you would want to sight it in.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is a cool looking extension, and a pretty good price, too. Almost makes me want to get one----- Almost--. I have a friend that machines mine for me so the price is even better--free.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

very nice. that bow looks really good.

Post Thanks / Like

I have really been thinking about going to a HHA slider sight but my hold back has been the fact that they are so short.
    The 2.5" extension sounds like it would work really well on a hunting bow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sighting in 4 Inch Sight Extension -- ALIEN Z --OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!

It was too dark last night even with flood light, so I just shot it about 30 times and of course the peep sight needed to be swapped out to 3/16 inch to ring out the HHA housing. Installed a G5 Mag peep, reserved the center string, installed a couple of serving nocking points just to try it out, and tied on a new d-loop and ripcord. Took a 1/2 day today for the holiday and shot the first arrow which was a little left at 20 yards. Shot the second arrow heard a high pitched crack and only saw one arrow in the target. Walked up to the target and could see the previous arrow driven deep into the black hole. Pulled it out a little and took some pics. This is my first robin hood!!! I have broken many nocks and have skinned many fletchings and as a result, I normally do not shoot at the same spot when I practice. I just had to try a grouping with this extension though. Just yesterday my son and I were talking about how impossible or improbable it is to shoot an arrow into another arrow. The Rytera Alien Z is no joke!!! Can't wait for the Michigan late archery season.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lab Rat View Post
    It was too dark last night even with flood light, so I just shot it about 30 times and of course the peep sight needed to be swapped out to 3/16 inch to ring out the HHA housing. Installed a G5 Mag peep, reserved the center string, installed a couple of serving nocking points just to try it out, and tied on a new d-loop and ripcord. Took a 1/2 day today for the holiday and shot the first arrow which was a little left at 20 yards. Shot the second arrow heard a high pitched crack and only saw one arrow in the target. Walked up to the target and could see the previous arrow driven deep into the black hole. Pulled it out a little and took some pics. This is my first robin hood!!! I have broken many nocks and have skinned many fletchings and as a result, I normally do not shoot at the same spot when I practice. I just had to try a grouping with this extension though. Just yesterday my son and I were talking about how impossible or improbable it is to shoot an arrow into another arrow. The Rytera Alien Z is no joke!!! Can't wait for the Michigan late archery season.
    ...Actually fairly common when you shoot a Alien Z ! ! !
    And Thanks for the tip on the extensions. Ordered a 2.5 today.

Post Thanks / Like

What part of Michigan you hunting out of Lab Rat I am a southeastern Michigander myself
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Kalamazoo. I hunted for a couple of weeks just east of Vicksburg.