"update"- Bow should be in tomorrow unless any delays. I have not quite decided if i want to keep the bow or not, Really liked one of the flagship bows from another company and can't decide if i want to sell it to fund the new bow or keep it and just save my pennies a few weeks longer. Either way Martin has done a fantastic job thus far quick turn around. I am all the way in Michigan and i shipped my bow out two weeks ago on Wednesday so if it comes in tomorrow that is not even two weeks without a bow.
2012 Martin Saber Take-down
2013 Martin Nemesis 35
Hunting for a recurve at the moment to complete my arsenal.