Thread: M.O.A. bows...who knows of one

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default M.O.A. bows...name some..

ok archers its well known what minute of angle in the shooting industry is, its NOT a new bow company lol (yet anyhow), i read somewhere that in archery MOA its something like a 2" group at 20yd , 4" at forty yd etc. it is common understanding that the heavy barrel rifles are designed to shoot under moa. some sporter weight rifles can accomplish that as well. OK the archery related question is this= What bow('s) could be considered as a unquestionably "tack driver " type bow ? as a hunting setup WITHOUT a 30" stabilizer ? i considered posting this on another sight , but that could get off topic quick . I'm not looking for "a world class archer can take a cheap bow and out shoot a novice with a flagship bow its all about practice& form etc," but what hunting bow/model stands out as being ones that their owners can say wow this thing was super accurate it could drive nails at 50+ yds ? feel free to post pics of some tight groups ! hey and if someone had a bow that couldnt hit a broadside of a barn ..bash away, lol.
    Last edited by madman350; 12-16-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

anybody got/had a acccurate bow they want to brag on a little ?

Post Thanks / Like

Well my shadowcat is the most accurate bow out to 20 yards that I have ever shot I can about bust knocks on command at 20. But I have shot a buddies bowtech sentinel that I could drive tacks to 80 with and if the right opportunity presents itself I would pull the trigger on one for sure
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

well wildwilt your thus far the undisputed accuracy champion on this thread . how about a couple more bow accuracy stories here...

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well with my 2010 Bengal I can put the same arrow in the same hole @ 60 yards! Does that count? Oh I forgot to mention I used my Shooting machine.
    On the serious note I am able to break nocks at 35 to 40yards. @ 50 yards 1 to 2" groups with me shooting.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

thats great hutch. well i can hit a medium pan pizza box at 30 yards , as long as it isnt moving , lol.. complete pass thru too. as long as there wasnt any crust in the box, lol.
    Last edited by madman350; 12-17-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Well with my 2010 Bengal I can put the same arrow in the same hole @ 60 yards! Does that count? Oh I forgot to mention I used my Shooting machine.
    On the serious note I am able to break nocks at 35 to 40yards. @ 50 yards 1 to 2" groups with me shooting.

Hutch
    I'm about the same with my bengal.