Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2013 nemisis.....wow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by owyheeman View Post
    got the chrony out today, here are the results.....limb bolts backed out 1 turn, 28.25 inch draw length, 400 hundred grain arrow and field point combo...speed275.0 fps....with the limb bolts tightened all the way, speed 285.0 fps. my alfamax shoots an honest 270.0 fps with the same set up as the first test...a pse 3g maxed out at 70 with a 30 inch draw and a 409 grain arrow shot 282 fps, note that it needed 2 more inches of draw to get that speed. i am more than happy with the speed of this nemisis, faster than my hoyt and a heck of alot more pleasent to shoot. im sure that with a 30 inch draw even with a 400 grain arrow the speeds would be over 300 fps.....the more i shoot it the more i love it
    Awesome! Give us some pics please!
    May the love and grace of God help us not to miss our purpose in life.
    2011 Onza 3, 70# 27.75" APG camo
    2012 Cougar FC 70# 27.75" Carbon Black

Post Thanks / Like

I just did a search for nemesis and found another guy that is excited about his Martin/Rytera! Pretty cool to see an "outsider" get into the brand and see why we all shoot them. STILL NEED THOSE PICS
    2012 Rytera Nemesis in vista camo
    equipment list
    • Strings by BOW STRING DEPOT (Formerly hutch n sons archery)
    • octane stabilizer
    • 3/16 meta peep
    • HHA ol5519 sight
    • QAD ultrarest HDX in realtree ap
    • fuse 3 arrow quiver
    • saunders hyperglide cable slide

Post Thanks / Like

It's been 4 months now and I love this bow more than ever. I've been to a few 3d shoots and I've won them all... well, I beat my son at all of them. He used to beat me all the time but since I got this new bow he doesn't have a chance.

I know there has been some trouble getting some of these newer Martins. I just saw a brand new nemesis in the classifieds on AT.

I will get some pics up soon.