Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Diabalo TD

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I should have added that I ordered mine with Carbon black riser and camo limbs. I didn't specify which camo, but I would suppose it'll come with Next pattern.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

bfisher, Where did you order from and how long ago, just wondering if you got a better deal. I paid $249 plus shipping. Lancaster. Got the all black.
    Martin Black Panther - Martin Cougar III Magnum
    Rytera Scepter V - Martin Diablo - 2 @ Rytera Seeker

"I will make My arrows drunk with blood...Ē Deuteronomy 32:42a (HCSB)
    I am an Alien, I am in this world but I am not of this world, have mercy. Tell the Truth and shame the Devil.
    http://theprayeroftheday.com

Post Thanks / Like

Peace,

Read my signature. I order my bows directly from Martin. They are shipped directly to my house. The invoice has a description of the bow and the cost says N/C.

As for how long it takes? I ordered a Red Nemisis last year that arrived in 12 days. Most years it has averaged about 2 months from order to delivery.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Fish,
    You get that diablo TD yet?
    "I love animals....they're delicious!!"

2012 Bengal Pro, Trophy Ridge Outlaw Sight, Trophy Ridge WB Sure Shot, Alpine BearClaw, Easton Flatlines, NAP Hellrazors, Truefire Huricane

Post Thanks / Like

Default Left Handers Disadvantage

I came across the Diablo T/D about a week ago. It is the most beautiful, sexy bow I have seen. But I'm a lefty and that bow has not been made for me. I can't think of a more appropriate place to look for an announcement of the Diablo being made as a lefty than right here. If there is, can someone help me out?

Post Thanks / Like

Where's the pics? I want to see and hear Bfish's comments.

2012 Bengal Pro, Trophy Ridge Outlaw Sight, Trophy Ridge WB Sure Shot, Alpine BearClaw, Easton Flatlines, NAP Hellrazors, Truefire Huricane

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Question seems to be how long a wait. I called and talked to Carley last week. I don't have the bow yet and it seems the holdup is that they are waiting for 30# limbs. I guess there isn't much demand for them. I can wait. With 3 Aliens it isn't like I don't have a bow to shoot.

When I get it I'll be sure and let you know.
    Alien Mafia
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ordered a Diablo and wondering how long I have to wait.

On 05/27 I ordered a Diablo at my local archery shop. They did place the order until 06/03, I donít know why. I felt like they would check it out and if it had any issues they would handle it. Now I would like to find out an approximate delivery date. The shop just says they donít know when. Seems funny that they donít do better but reading all the posts it seems that is standard operating procedure in Archery.
    I ordered black, 35lb. On the shop recommendation I bought 12 Easton ST excel 500 30Ē arrows with a 4 inch fletching and 55 grain combo points.
    From what I read I probably should buy a new string, and rest for it. I guess I will have the shop recommend those items too. Also thinking about a clicker. I thought about a site but that I guess it would be useless for bow fishing. My target and arrows will last longer with less stacking of arrows ;-).
    The shop has a sale this month of 25% off of everything except this years bows. I would like any advice anyone has to give.
    My main interest has been bow fishing with AMS Fishhawk. The park at Lake Pleasant has an Archery meet a couple of times a month so I bought this bow for that and possibly as a second fishing bow. It doesnít look like my bow will get here before the next shoot on the 29th.

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Diablo TD has arrived. I am very happy with it.

Just got my Diabo TD yesterday. The guy in Corner arcthery said he is a professional recurve shooter. He said "It seems like a really nice bow for the money." Couple of guys in the shope were compound shooters but they admired it. It was the first diablo for the shop. On his recommendation I bought a finger tab Xspot HockII 16.99 25% sale on in stock items,$12.74 Fivics scorpion target sight blk 46.95 for 35.21 this is for tuning the rest and checking accuracy. I will probably mostly shoot without it, but it sure did bring my groupings in. I bought two more unfletched arrows for tuning.
    my two unfletched arrows went to the left of the group. So I have to adjust the rest to bring that in.
    Bought a Nap Center rest Flipper. Limb saver ultramax and s coil stabalizer.
    I also have a string that he recommended on order. About $15.00
    I looked up reviews on everything that I bought, and they were all good except for the site. I can see where it might be a little bit breakable sticking out like it does, but it does the job and seems to dial right in. It might not last long on some peoples kids bow.
    I liked talking to the guys in the shop and this is what I believe is one fine set up. It supposed to be 118 degrees on the day of a shoot Saturday. I don't know who will show up but I will be there.
    While waiting for my bow I was almost having buyers remorse. I was picking up the Samick Sage at Cabelas last week kind of thinking I might like it better. I liked the looks and the no tools take down. But now that I have the Diablo I am very happy with it. It has a very solid feel and look to it.

Post Thanks / Like

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES! Pleeeeese