Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2013 Diabalo TD

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin is closing?

Wow I guess that means I have a new discontinued model. Still glad I got one. I wanted a take down so I could go up or down on limbs. Once limbs are no longer available that advantage goes away. Bummer.
    Last edited by Stevtech; 08-19-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

IF limbs do become unavailable from Martin, you can get other replacement limbs. Samick/Sage, Trad Tech, etc...

Post Thanks / Like

They said the riser had something to do with being die cut. I don't know what they are talking about here, but for some reason, they won't make the switch.

Post Thanks / Like

Been shooting my Diablo TD a lot and getting much better, still not good. I noticed the rubber pads on the limbs are split and comming off. It looks like the spot were they rub has cut them in half. Going to try some neoprene with adhesive that I have. It about 1/16 th inch thicker and seems a little heavier. I hope it works OK. w

Went to a shoot today out at Lake Pleasant. They only shoot about 20 yards. I shoot about 30 yards in my yard. I got lots of complements on my bow, and how much my shooting has improved. When I started this spring I could hardly put an arrow in the gold not most of them go in the gold at 20 yards. Seems really close now.