Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hunting is done what now?

Post Thanks / Like

Well tonight I will open my Christmas gift to me. Then spend the rest of the winter and summer getting my new cougar ready for next deer season.
    I hate summer and the heat so I will work as many extra days as I can so I dont feel guilty next fall when I don't want to work extra because of the season.
    Bought a Martin, Then my wife gave me a Rytera so.......I joined the forum.
    Then won the Elite on Archery Talk.
    I am blessed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    lmao.this is true.when im not working im workning on working to go to work so i can get off work and get back to work.then this 1 month comes up called august/september and work goes away for 10-15 days,its the woods and nothing else.and then back to work
    During those 10-15 days you go into the woods to work to find a deer.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    During those 10-15 days you go into the woods to work to find a deer
    no deer....well if 1 passes by and gives me a shot then sure.dang it AS i forgot about the work i have do once i get to the woods to find elk.then the real work starts.dang i also have to work on cleaning and setting up camp,hualing watter,getting fire wood,and then the miles and miles and mile of hikeing around.at least thats the work i like to do and not get told to do..

just to much work for it all to work.does this work

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    no deer....well if 1 passes by and gives me a shot then sure.dang it AS i forgot about the work i have do once i get to the woods to find elk.then the real work starts.dang i also have to work on cleaning and setting up camp,hualing watter,getting fire wood,and then the miles and miles and mile of hikeing around.at least thats the work i like to do and not get told to do..

just to much work for it all to work.does this work
    Now GD, don't get all worked up. LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com