Thread: Martin Jaguar Takedown problems, broken limb.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin Jaguar Takedown problems, broken limb.

Hello everyone, recently bought a Martin Jaguar Takedown Cabela's in store, I received the product correctly, I bought some carbon express arrows to shoot, after a few days of training, on the last day when I mounted the bow and the arrow sunk and did the pull, the bow broke in one of the limbs.

I contacted the Cabelas to solve the problem, but I was told that after 90 days of purchase is necessary to contact the manufacturer, have provided the site of contact with the martin, but support for this invalid email recommending thus the use of the phone, but as I do not speak fluent English, the only option I have left the forum manager of Martin.

I keep the bow into the own disassembled box that sent Cabelas, protected from any moisture or heat, never used the arch in degrading situations, used only for shooting indoors in recreational activities.

Specifications:

Bow: Martin Jaguar Takedown
    Power: 50 pounds
    Size arc armed: 60 inches
    Pulled my size: 28 inches

Wanted any recommendations of what to do, by forum members or by the company responsible.

It's sad such a situation, unfortunately.

Sorry for any spelling errors, I'm brazilian and for now I'm using the google translator.

Thank you.

Photos:

Post Thanks / Like

Other photos:

Post Thanks / Like

Martin will change the limbs, I'm sure, but you must call them somehow There's a great guy here who works for Martin - JoelC - but he rarely visits the forum. Good luck!
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Joel Clark is the main guy in the warranty department. Email him at Joel@martinarchery.com. Attach a couple of the pictures and explain that Cabela won't help after 90 days. Your bow should be under warranty by Martin so they should replace the limbs.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver