Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to make a PVC Stabilizer: A tutorial

Post Thanks / Like

'Popcorn' has been spray painted. Just waiting for my free time ( kids are sleeping) to stuff them into the stabilizer.
    Now I tried with and without the stab and I can't really feel a difference vibration wise. May end up being cosmetic only...
    People keep telling me I have ADD, but they just don't underst.....SQUIRREL!

2013 Martin 60# (@44lb) Bengal Pro-Skulz!
    FletcherThumb Release, GT Velocity XT 400gr
    Ripcord rest, HHA XL5519

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhdad View Post
    'Popcorn' has been spray painted. Just waiting for my free time ( kids are sleeping) to stuff them into the stabilizer.
    Now I tried with and without the stab and I can't really feel a difference vibration wise. May end up being cosmetic only...
    You probably can notice a difference in balance. Try balancing the bow in your hand with and without the stabilizer. Adjust the front weight until the bow sits vertical in your hand, or add extra weight so the bow tilts forward a little.

By the way, it might be kind of hard to stuff your kids in your stabilizer. LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilt15 View Post
    Alright I officially started mine, I have tomorrow off of work so i will have a little free time Holes drilled and first coat of paint done i need to pick up a couple things from the hardware if it all works out It will probably go on my new hunting bow that i will be picking up in a month or two.
    About time! I've made three already. What color is it going to be?

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com