Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Don't Start Drooling

Post Thanks / Like

This is killing me, so I can't imagine what it's doing to you. I can't wait to see some pics of this puppy set up.

Post Thanks / Like

This wait is making me pull my hair out all I know is that it has yet to ship I will find out more tomorrow the site I picked up for it I bought out of impulse it was a steal for me at $130 I had to buy it, of looks brand new and really is a sweet sight.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

You got it for $130?
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kylecurtis04 View Post
    You got it for $130?
    Yes sir! That's the deal of the century for me I think. I have shot with the guy I bought it from for about 10 years now and if I didn't want it he was gonna let the vultures on archerytalk have it for 200. It's almost brand new he used it one season and stored it.
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilt15 View Post
    Yes sir! That's the deal of the century for me I think. I have shot with the guy I bought it from for about 10 years now and if I didn't want it he was gonna let the vultures on archerytalk have it for 200. It's almost brand new he used it one season and stored it.
    and i thought i got a steal for a 2011 nemesis for $240 that was basically new. congrats sir.
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Post Thanks / Like

Good news and bad news apparently I was told that a frost white and crimson red finish for all the bows have been put on hold up at Martin but I changed my order to a carbon black and it should be here in the next two weeks its ready to be dipped.
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

Post Thanks / Like

well that sucks, black will still look pretty good, but i kinda wanted to see white! At least you know what the hold up was though, and have a new timeline....
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Well its been about a week and a half now and still no word should be any day though I keep hopeing that they just forgot to send me the tracking number and it could be on my doorstep lol but hopefully by the end of the week I will hear the good news.
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nemesis 35

Geez this is taking long. I don't understand it, it is almost end of February and Martin is still strugling with the production of this bow. All their other bows are available but the Nemesis 35 seems to be a problem. Was really looking forward to a frost white Nemesis 35, but since they don't have a painter and it takes forever to get a carbon black one (which isn't even a custom job) I decided to pass.
    May the love and grace of God help us not to miss our purpose in life.
    2011 Onza 3, 70# 27.75" APG camo
    2012 Cougar FC 70# 27.75" Carbon Black

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deserthuntr View Post
    Geez this is taking long. I don't understand it, it is almost end of February and Martin is still strugling with the production of this bow. All their other bows are available but the Nemesis 35 seems to be a problem. Was really looking forward to a frost white Nemesis 35, but since they don't have a painter and it takes forever to get a carbon black one (which isn't even a custom job) I decided to pass.
    Yup but when I talked to them last the riders were prepped for paint, so if you had ordered one maybe it would be a little quicker? Oh well all I know is that all those mathews and Pse guys were waiting twice as long as me for their bows so I'm not gonna complain.
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum