Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got my new Nemesis! Pictures are for you Hutch ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats! Those sure are sweet looking bows!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats. Those are sweet looking bows. I am torn between buying that model and the new Nemesis 35. I kind of favor the older model just because it has a cable slide instead of the CCS. With the new one you are sort of stuck with the CCS and the side torque that comes with it, unless you can fabricate something to slide into the cut out. Also I already have an Alien Z with a 36 inch ATA so the 35 inch seems a little redundant for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lab Rat View Post
    Congrats. Those are sweet looking bows. I am torn between buying that model and the new Nemesis 35. I kind of favor the older model just because it has a cable slide instead of the CCS. With the new one you are sort of stuck with the CCS and the side torque that comes with it, unless you can fabricate something to slide into the cut out. Also I already have an Alien Z with a 36 inch ATA so the 35 inch seems a little redundant for me.
    No doubt they are sweet looking bows, I've been on the fence in the same way of trying to get a 2011 or 2012 "vintage" or looking at the 35 if I'm in a position for another bow. The Onza is always on my radar however.
    2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff