Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sight

Post Thanks / Like

Sight came in the mail yesterday, I have it mounted on the Nemesis. My initial thoughts are, this is a solid built sight with that being said I think there are some pros and cons. I have not been able to shoot with it yet so I hope I don't encounter the aforementioned tuning problems, if I do I will bring that up when I get out to sight it in. I will start with the cons, The use of stickers rather then laser etched graduation marks, Stickers on the vibration dampening module, would be better with no stickers at all, and the dovetail set knob will certainly leave a mark on the sight arm. The pros, nicely machined no tool marks, black finish is good, nice bright pins, everything seems to tighten up very solid (I will have to see if this holds true under use), and the option to add optics for target shooting is a nice feature as well. Bottom line for me if this sight does not have problems under use then I will definitely be keeping it. This sight is by far and away the nicest sight I have ever owned in terms of build quality, so I hope it performs as good as it looks.

Post Thanks / Like

I just spent about 45 min. in the back yard and have the 20 yard pin set. In conclusion I like this sight, stayed solid no vibration or anything working loose. As a note my quiver did not need any modification to work with this sight, your mileage may very.

Last edited by Chip; 02-07-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it worked out for you Chip. Looks great on your bow!
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

I really like the holes in the shed