Thread: Patriotism

Post Thanks / Like

Default Patriotism

Our illustrious president has taken his oath of office. Today he makes his famous speech, which I'm sure the liberal press will glorify till the cows come home. IMO he should now be impeached, arrested, and tried for treason. He took a solumn oath to PRESERVE, PROTECT, and DEFEND the Constitution of the United States of America. That includes the SECOND AMENDMENT which gives us CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS that he is trying to take away.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Right there with ya buddy. The White house needs to be accountable for all of it's deplorable actions since they are here to serve WE THE PEOPLE and not their own interests.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen Brother. The only way that we are going to keep our rights is to stand up for them. He is currently activating his campaign apparatus to build public support for his agenda. He is going to use his clout, and his executive orders to try to bully the American people. If the people who cherish their Constitutional Rights don't wake up and act they will surely lose them. Leave it to a bunch of lawyer to complicate the 2nd Amendment which states, " A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." We all know what a well regulated Militia is -- well armed people with training and equipment to fight for freedom from an over-reaching centralized government. Shall not be infringed upon? That is exactly what they are doing. Write your congressman and tell others that enjoy there freedoms to write. When congressmen get flooded with email, mail, and calls they get the message and will do the will of the people.
    Last edited by bfisher; 01-21-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

im with ya.i would make the trip to see him hang.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Barry 110%. If they tried politicians for treason and fraud, there'd be noone left in Washington. Hey...now there's an idea!
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd say you guys have covered most of it, all I can say is the sooner he's out of office the better.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

"This country and this people seem to have been made for each other, and it appears as if it was the design of Providence that an inheritance so proper and convenient for a band of brethren, united to each other by the strongest ties, should never be split into a number of unsocial, jealous, and alien sovereignties".

"That certainly would be the case, and I sincerely wish that it may be as clearly forseen by every good citizen that whenever the dissolution of the Union arrives, America will have reason to exclaim, in the words of the poet: "FAREWELL! A LONG FAREWELL TO ALL MY GREATNESS."

No. 3: Jay from the federalist papers.

This nation has not been so divided, filled with racial discord, jealoulness, unsovereignty, since the Civil War. The complete ignorance of both parties to the intentions and design of the Constitution are a little more than appalling. Here in Comifornia, a woman named Meg Whitman ran for office, never voted in 30 years, ran as a Republican and was endorsed by nearly every conservative association there is. Her excuse was she was too busy becoming a multimillonaire with EBay. In the words of the original "Red Dawn", "America is Kapuot".
    We are at the cliff and one more shove will certainly hasten our end, God help our children and our children's children. Unfortunately, our children cannot read.