Thread: New Martin dealer in town

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Martin dealer in town

My Sis told me about a new pro shop near her. 20min from my house. So the new Pastor at our church and I went for a cruise. To my pleasant surprise they're a Martin dealer(also Quest/Prime,Strother,and Elite). So as I was gawking at the '12-'13 Martins I was asked "can I help you?". Needless to say,I spent an hour in the 40yd(!) indoor range w a Silencer w the Fury XT cam,tearing up the Spuderweb range targets. Equipped w only a Dloop n a biscuit, it was a 20yd tack driver. I split the nock on one of the shop arrows on my 3rd shot w/o a sight by using the top of the riser as a make-shift sight pin.

I was impressed by the accuracy of the Silencer. Can only imagine what it would be like w sights and set up for me. It seemed to have blistering speeds at its 29"/59.5# setting. A bit louder than I'm used to, but I'm blaming that on the lack of limb savers and the echo in the range. To get a good sense of quiet, i'd need to shoot out side.

Next trip up I'll be taking my '08 Bengal to do a side-by-side
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Which shop? Gold star or twin ponds by any chance?
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Neither. It's Magnum Archery in Greenville on M91 north of M57. I was told it was one of the owners of Hilltop Sports that went his own way.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Great news Hawg! one question did you wipe the drool off it before you returned it?

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com