Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 2008 Left hand Leopard/other

Sonny Thomas

Default New 2008 Left hand Leopard/other

Quote Originally Posted by rob20 View Post
    Man, I wish it was a little lighter pull. I am not sure my 11 year old can pull that weight yet. What cam is on it?
    thanks
    I thought it was the M single cam. Has 7 modules with it. 45 is listed minimum, but maybe it go a tad below that and then untwist the cable to give a bit more. I going to the shop today and will check it a bit more. I thought Leopards went down to 21" for draw. Post change maybe...
    I did have one Leopard, in right hand, that a person purchased and put it back until his kid could grow into it.

Just make sure she's left handed. I don't want to sell something that won't work out.

To all; Same with anything I have posted. If pictures are needed, I can do that.

Post Thanks / Like

He is definitely left eye dominant and has been shooting left hand for a few years. He just outgrew his bow which I think maxed at about 30-35#, but the draw is too short. How low do you think the bow could go?

Post Thanks / Like

The bow is 45-60 lbs, but you could unscrew the limb bolts a few more turns and take it down into the low 40's, high to mod 30's, preformance won't be as snappy, will feel a bit "spongy" but it will shoot, with no harm to the bow.
    Hey Sonny, Welcome back!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Sonny Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    The bow is 45-60 lbs, but you could unscrew the limb bolts a few more turns and take it down into the low 40's, high to mod 30's, preformance won't be as snappy, will feel a bit "spongy" but it will shoot, with no harm to the bow.
    Hey Sonny, Welcome back!
    "Spongy" would be at the start of the draw, I think. Once the positive stop hits then a rock hard wall is present.

Thank you for the welcome back, sir. I wasn't too overly polite, was I?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Thomas View Post
    "Spongy" would be at the start of the draw, I think. Once the positive stop hits then a rock hard wall is present.

Thank you for the welcome back, sir. I wasn't too overly polite, was I?
    Naw. Good to have you back on the board.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Sonny Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by rob20 View Post
    Man, I wish it was a little lighter pull. I am not sure my 11 year old can pull that weight yet. What cam is on it?
    thanks
    M Pro cam. 21 to 26" draw.

Sonny Thomas

Look back at both items lists. I made a couple of changes. Make a offer means just that. Like something I have 2 of and list is $9.99. $9.99 just might buy both. I'm trying to get rid of all items.
    I just have to have shipping. I done messed up. Sold 2 old bows and the shipping added up to what the bows sold for. I'd been better off just to junk them out figure my gas and time.