Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Alien Specs

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2013 Alien Specs

I just got a 2013 Alien and I cannot read the sticker that has the String and Cable lengths on it.

Can someone please give me the spec lengths?

Thanks!
    Dean

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new bow, of course you know we require pics or it didn't happen.

As for the string lengths, unless someone on site has one in their hands, your best bet might be to give Martin's customer service a call for the quickest response... Good luck and good shooting!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

You know Wabbit, we really gotta train these guys around here about photos. LOL

Congrats on the bow Dean!

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new bow.!. Pics please.

Post Thanks / Like

That is interesting, we are a dealer and havent been able to get the Aliens in yet. I ordered 4 in different size and weight, call weekly for updates and its always "waiting on risers". How in the world do you have one if a dealer cannot even get them that were ordered in october? Pictures or die
    Last edited by Hutch~n~Son Archery; 02-05-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: swearing
    Triple J's
    2011 Firecat 400 GT 5575's // 2013 Alien
    90's PSE 1000c
    Old Bear Whitetail Hunter//Handmade Longbow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    You know Wabbit, we really gotta train these guys around here about photos. LOL
    A.S
    I don't know AS, you'd think that they'd learn... LOL
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinsayers View Post
    Pictures or die
    That should be in my signature. LOL

Ok, now I'm hijacking the thread...

ttt...back on topic

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

PIC PIC PIC.

congratz...
    Bowless..... shopping for one now, Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, GoldTIP + Blazer Vane + Accunocks, Home Made Front Stab 28", and Side Stab 11", Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daiwateampenn View Post
    PIC PIC PIC.

congratz...
    I don't know how to post pictures. Someone who does, give me your e-mail address and I will send pictures to you if you post them.

Thanks!
    Dean

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't know how to post a pic, I'm guessing that you also don't know how to resize them, and it is better to resize a pic first, so I'll cover that quickly. Take photo ( LOL ), on your computer open your desired pic in Paint; click Image, click Strech/Skew, and a drop down box appears with two smaller boxes inside labled Strech and Skew, the horizontal box will be flashing (in blue ) 100 % in the Strech box. Just enter another value ( I use 30% because of the size of photo I have my camera set to ) click tab and enter the same number, click OK, then save as what ever name you want ( I save mine in My Pictures ) Now that you're resized, you can now post the pic. This part is easy, so Save this link

http://www.imagelinky.com/

Click imagelinky, browse for you pic, select it and click upload. When its uploaded 3 text bars will appear, I usually use the forum link, highlight it ( left click and drag the cursor across the text ), and copy. Return to where you want to post your pic, say whatever you want and hit enter ( to give your self some room ) and paste in you link, now click post
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://cascadianbowmen.com/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade