Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
If you don't know how to post a pic, I'm guessing that you also don't know how to resize them, and it is better to resize a pic first, so I'll cover that quickly. Take photo ( LOL ), on your computer open your desired pic in Paint; click Image, click Strech/Skew, and a drop down box appears with two smaller boxes inside labled Strech and Skew, the horizontal box will be flashing (in blue ) 100 % in the Strech box. Just enter another value ( I use 30% because of the size of photo I have my camera set to ) click tab and enter the same number, click OK, then save as what ever name you want ( I save mine in My Pictures ) Now that you're resized, you can now post the pic. This part is easy, so Save this link

http://www.imagelinky.com/

Click imagelinky, browse for you pic, select it and click upload. When its uploaded 3 text bars will appear, I usually use the forum link, highlight it ( left click and drag the cursor across the text ), and copy. Return to where you want to post your pic, say whatever you want and hit enter ( to give your self some room ) and paste in you link, now click post
Thanks for the great instructions! I will give it try this evening...hopefully I can get it to work!

Dean