Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Z cam let off

joelc

As Mike G mentioned you can only adjust let off by swapping the cam itself. The modules are only used for draw length adjustment.

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU HUTCH !!
    so it's really hard to see, but where the end loop of the string is has 2 spots for the screw to go, ???, what are they for ??
    Mac
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

easiest to see in pic on the couch, the little brass bushing is just peeking out on front side of the limb and just forward of it is the hole in question,
    and another beautiful string set from Hutch~n~son archery Llc
    Mac
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I was gonna be able to help you. I got a 97 speed demon with Z cams. Hutch made a set of strings for me as well. My bow being one year newer, the cables were full synthetic wher as yours are steel cable it appears. I assume this has something to do with my Z cams being a tad different from yours. I don't have the brass bushing as yours does. I do have a threaded hole in mine that is by the string end peg and not being used. I wonder what that is for as well?

IMG_5329.JPG
    Martin Silencer,Nitrous cams, NAP Apache rest, Tru Glo sight
    Martin Speed Demon, Z Cams, NAP drop away rest, Extreme sight
    Gold Tip shafts, Twister vanes, NAP Shockwaves