Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: time to ban rope

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, rope should be restricted and require a background check including mental health check! There should also be a rope registration, footage limitations and tensile strength restrictions.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    Yes, rope should be restricted and require a background check including mental health check! There should also be a rope registration, footage limitations and tensile strength restrictions.
    i will put my vote in for you to head up the first task force.how does 250k a year with a 150k year bonus sound.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I am aware of the difference between string and rope, 30 plus year crane operating and rigging just remember a .22 short or a .50 BMG have the same effect in the right hands. Oh now I've done it, I remember the days when .22 shorts were like 50 cents a box and 2 or three of would ride our bikes down main street with our .22's slung off our backs. Those were the Golden Years now I define the golden years by whether or not I can make the bathroom in WallyWorld.