Thread: Misc. arrows for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Misc. arrows for sale.

I have the following raw shafts for sale, all are new/uncut.

1 dozen Victory VAP V6 350 spine. These have the standard vap nocks installed and come with the 43gr. 5/16 Penetrator inserts shipped loose. These are new, still in the original package. I would like to get 90.00 for the whole dozen.

1/2 dozen Easton Eclipse 2712 black with uni bushings and black nocks installed. These will come with Easton 300gr. glue in target points shipped loose. These are also new, uncut shafts. I would like to get 45.00 for the 1/2 dozen.

1/2 dozen Victory VX22 HV shafts with pin bushings and nocks installed. These are new shafts, cut to 28.25" with inserts installed, but they have never been fletched or shot. These are the V5 series. I would like to get 45.00 for these.

1 dozen Easton XX75 camo hunters in 2219, uncut with uni bushings and Easton nocks installed, these will come with easton aluminum inserts shipped loose. I would like 60.00 for the whole dozen.

The above prices do not include shipping costs.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by archerx7 View Post

1 dozen Victory VAP V6 350 spine. These have the standard vap nocks installed and come with the 43gr. 5/16 Penetrator inserts shipped loose. These are new, still in the original package. I would like to get 90.00 for the whole dozen.

1/2 dozen Easton Eclipse 2712 black with uni bushings and black nocks installed. These will come with Easton 300gr. glue in target points shipped loose. These are also new, uncut shafts. I would like to get 45.00 for the 1/2 dozen.

1/2 dozen Victory VX22 HV shafts with pin bushings and nocks installed. These are new shafts, cut to 28.25" with inserts installed, but they have never been fletched or shot. These are the V5 series. I would like to get 45.00 for these.

1 dozen Easton XX75 camo hunters in 2219, uncut with uni bushings and Easton nocks installed, these will come with easton aluminum inserts shipped loose. I would like 60.00 for the whole dozen.

The above prices do not include shipping costs.
    These are just taking up space and need to be gone, so I'll include shipping in the above prices. I will cut, square and install inserts also.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

1 dozen Victory VAP V6 350 spine. These have the standard vap nocks installed and come with the 43gr. 5/16 Penetrator inserts shipped loose. These are new, still in the original package. I would like to get 80.00 for the whole dozen.

1/2 dozen Easton Eclipse 2712 black with uni bushings and black nocks installed. These will come with Easton 300gr. glue in target points shipped loose. These are also new, uncut shafts. I would like to get 40.00 for the 1/2 dozen.

1/2 dozen Victory VX22 HV shafts with pin bushings and nocks installed. These are new shafts, cut to 28.25" with inserts installed, but they have never been fletched or shot. These are the V5 series. I would like to get 40.00 for these.

1 dozen Easton XX75 camo hunters in 2219, uncut with uni bushings and Easton nocks installed, these will come with easton aluminum inserts shipped loose. I would like 55.00 for the whole dozen.

The above prices will include shipping to the lower 48. Paypal or money order.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

1 dozen Victory VAP V6 350 spine. These have the standard vap nocks installed and come with the 43gr. 5/16 Penetrator inserts shipped loose. These are new, still in the original package. I would like to get 80.00 for the whole dozen.

1/2 dozen Easton Eclipse 2712 black with uni bushings and black nocks installed. These will come with Easton 300gr. glue in target points shipped loose. These are also new, uncut shafts. I would like to get 40.00 for the 1/2 dozen.

1/2 dozen Victory VX22 HV shafts with pin bushings and nocks installed. These are new shafts, cut to 28.25" with inserts installed, but they have never been fletched or shot. These are the V5 series. I would like to get 40.00 for these.

1 dozen Easton XX75 camo hunters in 2219, uncut with uni bushings and Easton nocks installed, these will come with easton aluminum inserts shipped loose. I would like 55.00 for the whole dozen.

VAP's are sold, all others are still available.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

VAP's and XX75 camohunters are sold. Still have the Eclipse 2712's and the Victory VX22's

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

Pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

The VX22 HV's are the only shafts left, all others have been sold.

Advantage Custom Strings