Thread: vista camo

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default vista camo

on 2013 martins and i want to know what camo pattern closer to vista but it look like AP or APG i couldnt tell the exactly patterned

Post Thanks / Like

It is Vista, and I like it.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i was ask a question what do vista compare to ? a real tree AP or APG but the vista look like in the mediun dark i expect to search for new quiver that will hold 4 and 5 arrow with a quiver adjust that i can move up or down and take off from bow...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshclark View Post
    i was ask a question what do vista compare to ? a real tree AP or APG but the vista look like in the mediun dark i expect to search for new quiver that will hold 4 and 5 arrow with a quiver adjust that i can move up or down and take off from bow...
    Oops...I read your first post wrong. I think Realtree APG is pretty close. I know it's almost identical to Next G1.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ok i got it, but my bow shop dealer just stock up martin 4 fast quiver and i come in and bought it quickly and now it look great in vista camo and black combo...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshclark View Post
    ok i got it, but my bow shop dealer just stock up martin 4 fast quiver and i come in and bought it quickly and now it look great in vista camo and black combo...
    Nice. I've got a black rest and a black sight on mine.

A.S