Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which one have more low profile

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tosi View Post
    I've used both Blazers and Fusion (Neon's). Like Ehunter said just rotate vanes slightly to the right for cable clearance. I've had some clearance issues and one of the fixes with the rotating vanes was to replace the stock slide with a Saunders Hyper glide which brings the Cables in closer to the cable bar. I use the Fusion Neon's vs. blazer currently with AAE glue and have had few issues. You need to insure that you clean the vane with 70% or better alcohol and prep the shaft. How I prep shaft is to insure that the old vane and glue is removed by scraping off with a razor blade or vane removing tool. I slightly sand and use alcohol and let dry. I like the Fusion as I can see the fletching really well compared to other that I have used. They are stiffer also.

Attachment 7654
    is it 2" or 3" fusion in thi spic look like 2 inch, and it does look like AAE v max shape like fusion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshclark View Post
    is it 2" or 3" fusion in thi spic look like 2 inch, and it does look like AAE v max shape like fusion
    Norway Fusion 2.1" I think there cut a hair lower then the Blazers, not much. They shoot great with my heavy arrow set up.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, w a drop rest, turn the cock vane out. No clearance issues. You only have to run w cock vane down w a prong rest that some old folks use...
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    Yup, w a drop rest, turn the cock vane out. No clearance issues. You only have to run w cock vane down w a prong rest that some old folks use...
    Hey now, I resemble that comment! LOL
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://cascadianbowmen.com/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade