Thread: sad news for apple mac user

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default sad news for apple mac user

anyone who do archery scouting that use apple mac that reqired use SDXC card and other trail cam i have see has SD and SDHC but they dont ever make for apple mac SDXC so i would not bought a trail cam this time due to coz i think that all SD would be work with all brand of laptip or notebook but not
    anyone who have apple macbook pro as mid new 2012 maybe have experince and know anythings maybe will able to get it work with apple and trail cam on add a SDXC

Post Thanks / Like

i just have to ask.are you posting with a phone cuz it is hard to make sence of your posts.not giving you a hard time or nothing like that.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    i just have to ask.are you posting with a phone cuz it is hard to make sence of your posts.not giving you a hard time or nothing like that.
    I always post from my I-phone 4S. Can you tell?
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

no i use apple macbook pro laptop and it has auto spelling checks so no one make a perfect posting, I'm talking about most of trail cam dont offer a SDXC that apple mac users

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    I always post from my I-phone 4S. Can you tell?
    not at all
    Quote Originally Posted by joshclark View Post
    no i use apple macbook pro laptop and it has auto spelling checks so no one make a perfect posting, I'm talking about most of trail cam dont offer a SDXC that apple mac users
    oh i know all about not posting perfect posts.I'm the resident cant spell or use proper punctutaions to save my life.like i said not laying into ya i was just wondering.

back to your post.i have no clue what you are talking about.computer talk is all a foreign language to me.but i will let my buddys know about the changes or lack of.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    not at all

oh i know all about not posting perfect posts.I'm the resident cant spell or use proper punctutaions to save my life.like i said not laying into ya i was just wondering.

back to your post.i have no clue what you are talking about.computer talk is all a foreign language to me.but i will let my buddys know about the changes or lack of.
    alright no problem, where do you lve ?