Thread: Ordering Hammerhead Strings-No Listing

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ordering Hammerhead Strings-No Listing

I really like the strings on my Scepter V but they're looking a bit tired. I went on the Martin site to order a new set. You must select the length you want, but the problem is the length I need is not listed. Any suggestions?

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosII View Post
    I really like the strings on my Scepter V but they're looking a bit tired. I went on the Martin site to order a new set. You must select the length you want, but the problem is the length I need is not listed. Any suggestions?
    You are one of many that have asked the same question. Don't know what to tell you.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I can order them with each of them being 1/4 inch too long. Kind of hate having to twist that much I guess. I haven't had too much luck with "custom" made strings compared to how these factory strings have performed...just sayin'.

What material do you use Hutch?

Post Thanks / Like

I use trophy. Don't know who you had build you customs before. But I can build you a set any way you want them. I custom custom built bfisher a set and he wanted them all changed up from the factory specs. A good string set is not manufactured. They are built buy hand one set at a time.

Hutch
    Last edited by Hutch~n~Son Archery; 02-17-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosII View Post
    Order a set from Bill. You wont regret it. No peep twist. My strings(3 sets,3 diff bows)settled in about a 1/2doz shots. They all looked great,and though I didnt chrony any of them,they all seemed a bit faster and alot quieter. I'll be ordering 2 more sets soon.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Sonny Thomas

Default Ordering Hammerhead Strings-No Listing

Call Martin.

Post Thanks / Like

P.M. Bill, (hutchnson archery)
    give him your email and He will set you up, I needed older material, due to the age of my Firecat. It shows up Tues. I will give my business to an honest, humble man any day of the week, He called me directly and asked a couple questions, made it to the specs I needed, there's been a couple others with high praise for Bills customer service and quality, and plus the prices he has tops any of the sports box store, ... Don't change that last part Bill, I have an old Herters I'm gonna call you on
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Pyro

Ive got the same problem on my 12exile ... would of thought they would have last years bows covered. ive got a buy local additide but im probly going to try get a set of hutches strings sent to new zealand

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    Ive got the same problem on my 12exile ... would of thought they would have last years bows covered. ive got a buy local additide but im probly going to try get a set of hutches strings sent to new zealand
    Welcome aboard Pyro, glad to see you can post now.

Hutch