Thread: Onza 3 vs Nemesis 35

Post Thanks / Like

Default Onza 3 vs Nemesis 35

Hi Everyone

I have an Onza 3 and it shoots great. Have been thinking of selling it and getting a Nemesis 35 for 3D. Just don't know if it's worth it? The Nemesis is only 1 3/4" longer than the Onza. Also think that the speed would be the same. What do you guys think? Pros/cons? SHould I just keep the Onza? Thanks for any info.
    May the love and grace of God help us not to miss our purpose in life.
    2011 Onza 3, 70# 27.75" APG camo
    2012 Cougar FC 70# 27.75" Carbon Black

Sonny Thomas

I have a friend who has owned both. 2 Nemesises for that matter. We go 3Ding and he takes the Nemesis everytime. And I look the looks of it over the Onza III

Post Thanks / Like

If they would have put a regular cable slide on the Nemesis 35, I would be all over it. The way they designed the bridged riser -- I am not sure that I can convert it to a cable slide. As it is now I have been thinking about getting a 2012 Nemesis.

Sonny Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Lab Rat View Post
    If they would have put a regular cable slide on the Nemesis 35, I would be all over it. The way they designed the bridged riser -- I am not sure that I can convert it to a cable slide. As it is now I have been thinking about getting a 2012 Nemesis.
    Ahhh! Yes. I can't download the new Martin Catalog. I keep getting some error... Friends two Nems are a 2010 and 2011.