Okay, I go to a shooting event I go to shoot, not piddle with my bow. My bow is ready. Saturday at this 3D I heard the following and given for excuses; My sights aren't set. My sights are set for outdoors. My stabilizer is too heavy. My arrows just aren't right. Cheezzzz! If your bow isn't ready why did you show up? Okay, I got it figured this way; Your bow should be ready, period. There is no blaming the bow or any part of it...unless it breaks during competition. 13 or 14 years now since I returned to archery and only twice have I had equipment failure. One was a broken center serving that let my nocking point slip. The other was a string/end loop failure.

Okay, rarely do I warm up and most indoor 3Ds do have a lane for that, but not be clogged for some one tinkering with their bow. The thing is, if you haven't "got it" when to you go to a shoot you aren't going to "find it" on the practice range.

I have only one excuse, the person shooting my bow, me. And I've cussed him more than once....