Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2004 SlayR

Post Thanks / Like

Joel, would those limbs they have advertised work for my '04 or would have I to go and call and see if barnsdale can make me a set of customs.

I will look around for some cougar III's as well.

Il know at the end of the day if its a for sure or not. Could just be one of the limb bolts/rockers/cams making it too

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by Jake-the-snake View Post
    Joel, would those limbs they have advertised work for my '04 or would have I to go and call and see if barnsdale can make me a set of customs.

I will look around for some cougar III's as well.

Il know at the end of the day if its a for sure or not. Could just be one of the limb bolts/rockers/cams making it too
    I have no idea about what limbs they are advertising but I would guess it would be our current style. I'm sure you could send him the current limbs and they could make something based on that.

Post Thanks / Like

Well upon further inspection, it turns out all is well. It must have been a slight fold in the paint dip. Shot the bow about 100 times and still pounding the bullseye.

Joel, I also noticed on the limb sticker, it says "inspected by" or something, with the name Joel but I can't read the last name as its faded a bit.

Shooting her at 59# 360 grain arrow, 28" draw-270fps average of five shots

Post Thanks / Like

Default barnsdales

Quote Originally Posted by Jake-the-snake View Post
    Well upon further inspection, it turns out all is well. It must have been a slight fold in the paint dip. Shot the bow about 100 times and still pounding the bullseye.

Joel, I also noticed on the limb sticker, it says "inspected by" or something, with the name Joel but I can't read the last name as its faded a bit.

Shooting her at 59# 360 grain arrow, 28" draw-270fps average of five shots
    Gents...JoelC is the best. But as far as Barnsdales go...they are round tip limbs for Martins. In mine and many others, they look like crap with square pockets. They would work but in my opinion they are not for me. I have measured and they are thinner sideways than the older square edge Martins also. JIM