Thread: From another forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default From another forum

Good luck, I doubt Martin ships any 2013 bows. They are currently in default and in foreclosure. Hoping for a buyer to buy them out but it does not look very promising.

Anyone heard this before? Hope it's not true.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

First I've heard of it, and I know people that have received bows this year, including one recieved today as a matter of fact... We all know they are up for sale, but I've heard nothing about foreclosure/bankruptcy. Probably another one of the haters saying the sky is falling lol
    Last edited by wscywabbit; 02-21-2013 at 06:31 PM.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

You are probably right about the haters. I hope Martin is around many more years.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably some member on AT had nothing better to do. Even if it is true, that person didn't need to broadcast it and get people all worked up.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

It did cause some concern on my end.