Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oldest daughter Vivien

Post Thanks / Like

A big amen
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

My evening prayer,

Lord, look upon Vivien and her family with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, purifying, cleansing , restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom.

Amen. Good Evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish her a quick and full recovery! And "Thank You" to the excellent doctors!
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

ALL; Vivien had her check up to day @ the UofA Medical Center and all went well. She may even be back playing in 3 weeks. The community here in Flagstaff and all of your prayer help this healing process. Just think that two weeks ago I almost lost her. She a fighter. Thank you all.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

Heavenly father,
    thank you for our answered prayers, thank you for looking after and healing Vivien, may she continue to gain strength both physically and in your word, In Jesus' name we pray,
    AMEN and Amen
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

How she doing, been a couple weeks
    Mac

'96 Firecat, '66 Herters

Post Thanks / Like

Doing great. She off the hard drugs and driving her vw bug agin, plus she already taking ground balls and hitting. She really not todo anything until 26 March but you really got to understand this girl. Got her grades back up to A an Bs. So the lord answered all are prayers. I'm glade I didn't looser her and glade I've been hard on my 4 girls and one boy. To many kids take everything for granite now days. She has a purpose to get back on the field and class room. She even told her boyfriend she doesn't have time for him. All I can say is that's my girl. Thanks MAC for asking. She will be back starting at 3rd before the end of the month and I have 3 tournaments in Phoenix in April with the twins. Big game next week as Coconino vs FLagstaff high. Hope it don't snow. God bless the prayers.

Tosi
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update. God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that's one tough girl you got there! I'm glad to hear that she is mending well. God bless and good luck on those tournaments!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps