Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Nemesis 35

Post Thanks / Like

Tell ya what.....Sure wish I would have waited a year to buy a new bow! Congrats. This years lineup looks awesome!
    Martin Silencer,Nitrous cams, NAP Apache rest, Tru Glo sight
    Martin Speed Demon, Z Cams, NAP drop away rest, Extreme sight
    Gold Tip shafts, Twister vanes, NAP Shockwaves

Post Thanks / Like

By the pics I'd say it was worth the wait..Congratulations WW!

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

It seems the black carbon has caught many an eye! I thought about getting the nemesis because its a nice bow but my preference is a shorter lighter bow but 3.5 lbs isn't much from 3.8. That is why I got the Alien, shorter and a little lighter. That is a nice bow! congrats as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay so i have league night on Wednesday ill post up a full review along with a score comparison and what not after.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilt15 View Post
    Okay so i have league night on Wednesday ill post up a full review along with a score comparison and what not after.
    get practicing! nice lookin bow. where do you shoot leagues?
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    get practicing! nice lookin bow. where do you shoot leagues?
    LCWCC "livingston county wildlife conservation club" were doing our indoor leagues now but 3d starts this spring!
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, looks great. I like a little longer ATA and some weight as well, with the solid back wall I think the weight helps me with pin drift.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay so instead of starting a new thread ill do my review here.

Out of the box fit and finish- Better then my previous Martins, but not perfect still a couple machining marks and one paint hiccup but overall looks very nice.

Cam Comparison Nitro 2 to the Nitro 3- I feel no significant difference The Nemesis draws very smooth but so did my Onza, I feel the Nemesis might be a little smoother but that could be because of the ccs.

Stability of the bow and Feel at the shot- This is one of the most stable bows i have ever shot its right there on target and stays right there after the shot the bow does absolutely nothing but sit there and look good lol, No kick or vibration. Holds very Steady.

Tuning- I was not able to get a perfect bullet through paper but i walked back tuned it with a bareshaft at twenty yards and got it close enough part of the reason why i won't and never will get a bullet through paper is because of the cam system being a hybrid cam system without a double yoke Cam lean is there and always will be, You mix cam lean with a CCS roller guard you get a lot of side torque on the bow this worries me with the split limbs i feel in the future there will be a reliance on one limb which will cause limb failure I will be looking into replacing the Roller Guard with a cable slide and tilt tamer. But after Walk back tuning and Bareshaft tuning i was able to hit dimes at 20 yards with this bow so very accurate.

Speed- 28 inch draw 360 grain arrow 56 pounds i got 271-273 i had a peep and a dloop with a brass knock on the string with some silencers i feel this bow is right there with ibo which is good to hear for 3D.

Draw Cycle-Silky smooth

Overall summary and score comparison- Besides the Roller guard its a great bow my scores (not trying to brag or sound like a backyard Pro) But are the best in all 3 of my league nights, and lets just say shooting this bow is no different. My first time shooting this bow on my league night i shot my average and then over my average so i see nothing but improvement form here on out. I don't shoot 5 spot we shoot 3 Paper animal target we shoot all three at 6 different yardages Scoring is the Quarter size ring is a 5 the palm of your hand size ring is a 3 anything else is a 1 or a zero, Perfect game is a 90 ive shot 86 is my highest, my average is 76 It's a friendly competition nothing more but fun to shoot.
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

Post Thanks / Like

Cam Timing out of the box was golden to, First time that's ever happened to me on an out of the box bow.
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice review, thanks Wilt! Makes me wish I could afford a new bow this year
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps