Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nemesis 35

Post Thanks / Like

I got a chance to set up and play with my brother in law's new Nemesis 35 this weekend. I'll let him do his review on it, but I gotta say, the pics and media and the hype doesn't do this bow justice. It is a SWEET bow.

I'm a little heart sick though because I've had the opportunity to play with a lot of bows over the last few years, because friends buy them and I help set them up. My brother in law has been good for a new bow every year for the last 4-5 years, effectively feeding my addiction lol. I can honestly say that I believe this will be his last bow for a while...

Congrats on a sweet shooter guys!
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Shot again for league night and I love this bow more and more everytime I shoot it. I actually have had not stretch or rotation yet with these strings to very impressed.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

Bringing this thread back up ttt for anybody thinking about a nemesis 35 I have put it through its rounds no and no complaints after I added a little more beef on the grip my accuracy improved even more. This is the best bow i have ever owned by far
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilt15 View Post
    I'm currently shooting 56lbs and a 28 inch draw the bow out of the box weighed 4lbs even I have not weighed it with accessories its a tack driver best Martin bow I've ever owned by far this thing does nothing upon the release except make you wonder if it went off lol
    Hey man, yours is set up for 28" so is my alien. Is everything going smooth for you with the tuning. Had issues with mine and I had to return it...,. I love the nemesis , but I just can't have a 35" hunting bow .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith View Post
    Hey man, yours is set up for 28" so is my alien. Is everything going smooth for you with the tuning. Had issues with mine and I had to return it...,. I love the nemesis , but I just can't have a 35" hunting bow .
    She took a little bit of time to tune but no major issues everything is going smoothly with my bow, Sorry to hear about your Alien i know martin will make it right and it be a real shooter in no time.
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    I got a chance to set up and play with my brother in law's new Nemesis 35 this weekend. I'll let him do his review on it, but I gotta say, the pics and media and the hype doesn't do this bow justice. It is a SWEET bow.

I'm a little heart sick though because I've had the opportunity to play with a lot of bows over the last few years, because friends buy them and I help set them up. My brother in law has been good for a new bow every year for the last 4-5 years, effectively feeding my addiction lol. I can honestly say that I believe this will be his last bow for a while...

Congrats on a sweet shooter guys!
    Thanks wabbit.

Im not much good at writing reviews, however i will give it a try when i get a chance. To be totally honest, i havent been able to really shoot it. Wabbit and i got a chance to shoot a little bit over the weekend as he stated and the bow is SWEET and no, i wont be looking for a new bow anytime soon. Heres the first impressions: dead in the hand, butter smooth, longer ata fits me much better. Set at 69.5#'s, 28 3/4 true draw eith 535 grain arrows we where seeing speeds right at tje 261fps mark.

Anything to add wabbit?
    "When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." -Fred Bear

2012 Martin Cougar FC, Fury XT cam
    CE PileDriver arrow, 535 grains
    Speed: unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Had a little bit of trouble tuning, but that ended up being the fault of the drop away not being set right. It is dead quiet though! And since you're a bigger guy it does seem to fit you way better than the 32" ATA bows you've been shooting the last few years.

Bow tuned at almost dead 0 both vertically and horizontally; I'd say it turned out alright considering that after a rough tune and set up you hit that apple at 40 yards.... well you skinned the apple, I pegged it dead center with my Onza .
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

"well you skinned the apple, I pegged it dead center with my Onza"

I have a brother in law like that, myself. {:>)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    I'd say it turned out alright considering that after a rough tune and set up you hit that apple at 40 yards.... well you skinned the apple, I pegged it dead center with my Onza .
    Now that's encouraging someone who's shooting a new bow.... Keep that up and you'll probably find a Nemesis hanging in place of your Onza. LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Now that's encouraging someone who's shooting a new bow.... Keep that up and you'll probably find a Nemesis hanging in place of your Onza. LOL

A.S
    I gotta get my hits in now while I can LOL. When he gets used to that bow he's gonna be deadly! I already hated playing nock with him with his other bows when he was in good shooting form!